Master of Education
欧洲杯买彩票Advance your teaching career at Oregon’s most diverse university. The Teacher Education program at Warner Pacific University provides culturally responsive instruction that prepares educators to meet the needs of diverse students. The Master of Education (M.Ed.) provides graduate instruction for currently licensed teachers who seek to gain new skills, receive licensing in key endorsements, and explore the next step in their calling as an educator.
Warner Pacific offers the following endorsements with the Master of Education:
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Graduates will be proficient at developing research-based strategies for teaching students who are learning English as an additional language while honoring their rich cultural and linguistic heritage. The curriculum covers diagnosing and planning interventions to increase literacy and language development, and influencing policy that affects classroom practice. This prepares teachers to increase student access to the entire curriculum and assist students in becoming successful participants in school and society.
- Reading Interventionist
Graduates will earn an advanced degree that enhances the teaching of literacy, including reading, writing, speaking, viewing and language development for all populations. The curriculum covers a variety of teaching strategies and assessments that emphasize current, research-based best practices reflecting state literacy standards and helps to prepare current teachers for literacy interventionist and instructional coaching roles.
- Special Education (SPED)
Graduates will earn an advanced degree that equips teachers to work with exceptional students and promote equitable education for all children. The curriculum covers a variety of teaching strategies and assessments that emphasize current, research-based best practices in special education and helps to prepare current teachers for instructional coach and special education teacher roles.
Designed for working adults, the Warner Pacific M.Ed. offers flexible classes that meet one night a week in convenient campus locations. Our accelerated coursework provides the framework to earn your degree in just two years.
About Warner Pacific
- We have been serving adult learners throughout the Portland Metro area since 1989. Our staff is ready to support you every step of the way as you earn your degree.
- One night a week format gives you the flexibility to achieve your educational goals in just two years.
- Cohort learning environment offers academic support and expands your professional network.
- Instructors are professionals working in the field of education to ensure that your learning is based on current best practices and methodologies.
- Online or on-campus options to fit your location and learning needs.
- The Warner Pacific Teacher Education program is approved by the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
欧洲杯买彩票Complete the form and an admission counselor will contact you to discuss your next steps or set up a campus visit.